Innovation must work at work if it is to create value. Yet innovation often faces a host of potential idea killers. Idea generation is the easy part. The danger lies in getting ideas accepted into the organization with the requisite passion needed to see them through to fruition. He uses his proprietary 7I approach to make sure that his clients innovation programs and initiatives “turn creativity into cash”.
He consults on a variety of issues including
- Special Leadership requirements necessary for leading innovation
- Strategic choices
- Customized organizational design work to guarantee that innovation is embedded and sustained over the long run
- Use of the ILS Survey (Innovation Landscape Survey) to analyze, assess and remove organization and cultural impediments to innovation
- Coaching senior leaders and innovators on how best to generate new bold ideas
- Open innovation and crowd sourcing strategies